Brought to you by
X Challenge 2022 Demo Day
As one of Asia’s largest diversified real estate groups, CapitaLand places sustainability at the core of everything we do. Accelerating sustainability innovation and technology through our global built environment-focused innovation challenge is one of our pathways to achieve our 2030 Sustainability Master Plan goals.
In this year’s CapitaLand Sustainability X Challenge, we have received over 340 applications from more than 50 countries, and selected 10 outstanding innovations that address our 7 challenge statements.
Join us at the CapitaLand Sustainability X Challenge 2022 Demo Day to learn more about their innovative solutions and the impact they bring to the building environment!
02:30PM - 02:40PM
02:40PM - 04:20PM
04:20PM - 04:25PM
04:25PM - 04:30PM
04:30PM - 05:00PM
05:00PM - 05:10PM
05:10PM - 05:30PM
CapitaLand Group Chief Executive Officer, Mr Lee Chee Koon
CSXC 2021 Pilots
Guest-of-Honour, Singapore’s Minister for Sustainability and the Environment, Ms Grace Fu
7 Exciting Challenge Statements Under 4 Main Themes
Low Carbon Transition
1. How might we achieve onsite clean energy solutions for existing buildings?
2. How might we achieve significant reduction in energy consumption for existing buildings?
Water Conservation & Resilience
3.How can we adopt new ways of water management in existing properties in order to detect abnormalities in the water usage pattern and/ or leakages?
4. How might we reduce potable water usage in existing buildings with water harvesting and/or recycling methods?
Waste Management & Circular Economy
5. How might we better segregate waste at source for recycling or treatment?
6. What is a viable circular economic solution that CapitaLand can introduce to manage resources and waste across its properties and construction sites?
Healthy & Safe Buildings
7. How might we improve indoor air quality (IAQ) to enhance wellness of users in our existing buildings?