Congratulations to the startups that have been selected for our GK - Plug and Play Accelerator Program in Indonesia! We are excited to be working with the teams in this batch, who are fostering technological innovations in their respective industry, including in Industry 4.0, Sustainability, and Fintech.
The startups are coming from many regions in Indonesia and were curated and evaluated by GK - Plug and Play team. The program will run for about 12 weeks and focus on business development to accelerate pilot projects and strategic partnerships between the stakeholders in our ecosystem, including startups and corporates. Cohort startups will have an opportunity to benefit from comprehensive training, educational workshops, mentorship, fundraising, and pitching opportunities to the global network of Plug and Play corporations, VCs, government, fellow founders, and innovators. As startups enter the program, they will become part of the Plug and Play ecosystem and have a journey to transform their businesses to be more effective and efficient in processes.
1. Money Duck is a platform that improves access to financial services by directly matching users with financial experts to receive financial advice.
2. Datasaur develops productive tools designed for data labeling needs. It enables users to assign multiple teammates to the same projects and use its specialized review tool to quickly identify where they disagree. Also, its built-in intelligence catches costly errors.
3. Mayar is a Super Platform for Selling, which makes it easy for you to sell anything over the Internet without any technical skills or coding knowledge.
4. Moni is the best expense recording application with excellent features in the form of automatic expense recording.
5. Ethis present alternative funding by forming a community of funding providers, to participate collectively and shari'ah, so that the fund owner gets a Fair and Transparent Profit Sharing from the funding distributed to the Fund Recipient.
To know more about our Fintech program in Indonesia, click here.
About Plug and Play
Plug and Play is a global innovation platform. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, we have built accelerator programs, corporate innovation services, and an in-house VC to make technological advancement progress faster than ever before. Since inception in 2006, our programs have expanded worldwide to include a presence in over 30 locations globally giving startups the necessary resources to succeed in Silicon Valley and beyond. With over 30,000 startups and 400 official corporate partners, we have created the ultimate startup ecosystem in many industries. Companies in our community have raised over $9 billion in funding, with successful portfolio exits including Danger, Rappi, Dropbox, Lending Club and PayPal.
For more information, reach out to us here!