Congratulations to the startups that have been selected for Batch 1 of our Thailand Food & AgTech program! These startups are providing unique business models and solutions to the regional industry - tapping on focus areas such as Smart farming, Waste to value, Supply Chain, and Retail Tech.
The 10 startups are from Vietnam, Netherlands, Malaysia, Thailand, Germany, Spain, Hong Kong, Turkey and Brazil.
1. Greencovery - Greencovery enables food companies to upcycle ingredients on site from their side-streams.
2. Smart Farm Sensing - Our holistic geospatial ag data analytics and decision-making platform AgrIOT supports food producers with the transformation to more sustainable production and increased productivity.
3. Optiwiser A.I. Solutions - We boost your supply chain performance through the power of AI!
4. Vispera - Visual Intelligence for Retail.
5. Mimosatek - Internet of things for precision agriculture.
6. Maeko - MAEKO has developed an award-winning food waste valorization solution for industrial and domestic settings. MAEKO’s composting technology helps to convert all food waste into bio-organic compost in a short span of 24 hours.
7. Eden Agritech - Chemical-free edible coating solution to prolong Fruit & Veg’s shelf life.
8. Voltstone - Voltstone is a machine vision system that tracks and reduces waste in food factories.
9. Sensix - Integrated agronomic platform capable of generating prescriptions and recommendations from soil, satellite, drones and machinery data, directly impacting crop profitability.
10. Dayta.ai - Game changing cloud video analytics that empowers offline retailers for data innovation.
To know more about our Food & AgTech program in Thailand, click here.
About Plug and Play
Plug and Play is a global innovation platform. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, we have built accelerator programs, corporate innovation services, and an in-house VC to make technological advancement progress faster than ever before. Since inception in 2006, our programs have expanded worldwide to include a presence in over 30 locations globally giving startups the necessary resources to succeed in Silicon Valley and beyond. With over 30,000 startups and 400 official corporate partners, we have created the ultimate startup ecosystem in many industries. Companies in our community have raised over $9 billion in funding, with successful portfolio exits including Danger, Rappi, Dropbox, Lending Club and PayPal.
For more information, reach out to us here!