Congratulations to the 11 startups from our Global Innovation Alliance Indonesia (Enterprise Singapore) Batch 4 program!
Find out more about the startups below 👇
1. Nabcore - Nabcore is a brand protection & tracking specialist in Asia. They work with brand owners to prevent loss revenue due to counterfeiting.
2. Kinobi - Digital career platform for Gen Z.
3. RPRE - RPRE is a socially and environmentally conscious company, based in Singapore and Indonesia offering Renewable Energy Solutions. Their mission is to help commercial and industrial (C&I) clients transition from dirty fossil fuel energy sources to clean renewable energy.
4. Pand. AI - They are an AI startup that builds premium chatbots for leading companies in Southeast Asia.
5. Saltmine - Saltmine’s enterprise workplace platform empowers Corporate Real Estate, HR and design teams in enterprises to create spaces that are efficient and also where employees love to work.
6. Edufied - Tamperproof Technology Ecosystem Builder, Providing an End-to-End System for Issuing Authorities to issue Tamperproof Verifiable Documents and creating a Digital Identity for the Recipient to manage their Credential Lifecycle.
7. SmartClean - SmartClean is B2B Proptech startup building IoT & AI-powered Intelligent cleaning management systems to fundamentally change how property and facility management teams procure, manage, monitor and audit cleaning services towards improved health and hygiene standards.
8. Sealed Network - They run the world's first expert network fully focused on Southeast Asia. They connect our clients looking for industry insights to localised subject-matter experts across the region.
9. Frea Technology - Frea is an online platform to aggregate home food business activities, as it connects home food business owners to customers near them. Frea's main features are its marketplace and one-step pre-order.
10. Crown Digital - Crown Digital is here to solve the pain points of traditional F&B players. Keith Tan has created an unparalleled autonomous, contactless machine learning robotic barista and a fully interactive mobile ordering app.
11. Workato - Workato is the leading Enterprise Automation Platform. Workato enables both business and IT teams to integrate their apps and automate business workflows without compromising security and governance. It enables companies to drive real-time outcomes from business events. There is no coding required, and the platform utilizes Machine Learning and patented technology to make the creation and implementation of automation 10X faster than traditional platforms.
To know more about our Global Innovation Alliance programs, click here.
About Global Innovation Alliance
The Global Innovation Alliance (GIA) is a network of Singapore and overseas partners in major innovation hubs and key demand markets, with a focus on technology and innovation. We have partnered in-market players across our GIA cities to run inbound and outbound GIA Programmes to connect companies to overseas business and tech communities, and potential opportunities. The GIA network currently spans 13 cities in 10 countries – Beijing, Shanghai, Suzhou, Paris, Berlin, Munich, Bangalore, Jakarta, Tokyo, Bangkok, Ho Chi Minh City, London, and San Francisco. In Jakarta, the GIA is a joint initiative between Enterprise Singapore (ESG), the Singapore Economic Development Board (EDB), in partnership with the Infocomm Media Development Authority (IMDA). Our GIA partner in Jakarta.
About Plug and Play
Plug and Play is a global innovation platform. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, we have built accelerator programs, corporate innovation services, and an in-house VC to make technological advancement progress faster than ever before. Since inception in 2006, our programs have expanded worldwide to include a presence in over 30 locations globally giving startups the necessary resources to succeed in Silicon Valley and beyond. With over 30,000 startups and 400 official corporate partners, we have created the ultimate startup ecosystem in many industries. Companies in our community have raised over $9 billion in funding, with successful portfolio exits including Danger, Rappi, Dropbox, Lending Club and PayPal. For more information, reach out to us here!