Congratulations to the startups that have been selected for our GK - Plug and Play Accelerator Program in Indonesia! We are excited to be working with the teams in this batch, who are fostering technological innovations in their respective industry, including in Industry 4.0, Sustainability, and Fintech.
The startups are coming from many regions in Indonesia and were curated and evaluated by GK - Plug and Play team. The program will run for about 12 weeks and focus on business development to accelerate pilot projects and strategic partnerships between the stakeholders in our ecosystem, including startups and corporates. Cohort startups will have an opportunity to benefit from comprehensive training, educational workshops, mentorship, fundraising, and pitching opportunities to the global network of Plug and Play corporations, VCs, the government, fellow founders, and innovators. As startups enter the program, they will become part of the Plug and Play ecosystem and have a journey to transform their businesses to be more effective and efficient in processes.
1. Machine Vision develops IoT & manufacturing data platforms to help manufacturers digitally transform using low code development platforms so they can build any app solution or integrate their data into one environment.
2. Automa is developing a supply chain app to help corporates lead and accelerate net-zero transition upon their entire supply chain with the use of automated and real-time IoT logistics combined with energy audit and verification.
3. Delman is a portmanteau of “Data Excavation Learning and Management,” and is dedicated to providing data science solutions focused on data preparation. Delman aspires to accelerate digital transformation by integrating and warehousing a gazillion data sources, in much more efficient ways.
4. Gudings builds a Cold Supply Chain Management Solution to connect the supply and demand of frozen food products easier and faster.
5. DamoGO makes ordering from your suppliers easier and faster, with everything done in one app. Manage all your orders with a few clicks and have more time to sell your products.
To know more about our programs in APAC, click here.
#Industry4 #GKPlugandPlay #BatchAnnouncements
About Plug and Play
Plug and Play is a global innovation platform. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, we have built accelerator programs, corporate innovation services, and an in-house VC to make technological advancement progress faster than ever before. Since inception in 2006, our programs have expanded worldwide to include a presence in over 30 locations globally giving startups the necessary resources to succeed in Silicon Valley and beyond. With over 30,000 startups and 400 official corporate partners, we have created the ultimate startup ecosystem in many industries. Companies in our community have raised over $9 billion in funding, with successful portfolio exits including Danger, Rappi, Dropbox, Lending Club and PayPal.
For more information, reach out to us here!