Congratulations to the startups companies that have been selected for our Plug and Play Smart Cities Batch 4 Program in the Asia Pacific region! We are excited to be working with this cohort who are pioneering innovative business solutions to global corporations in the realm of Smart Cities technology including Sustainability, Industrial IoT, Real Estate & Construction, Healthcare, Retail and Enterprise.
Over the course of three months, cohort startups will have an opportunity to benefit from comprehensive training, educational workshops, mentorship, fundraising and pitching opportunities to the global network of Plug and Play corporations, VCs, government, fellow founders and innovators.
The startups were evaluated and selected by Founding Anchor and Anchor Partners of Plug and Play Thailand Smart Cities Accelerator Program, the key hub for Plug and Play Smart Cities Program in the Asia Pacific region. Cohort startups are from Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia, Japan, India, The Philippines, and the United States of America.
1. AC Biode provides two types of catalysts: “Kasumi” is to carbonize organic waste mixed with plastic waste (up to 10%) on-site and “Plastalyst” is to decompose plastics on-site quite efficiently from polymer to monomer.
2. Alpha Grace Envirotech (AGE) harnesses the power of nature with advanced technologies to provide a balanced and more sustainable environment. It delivers a full range of bio-organic solutions, wastewater treatment and solid waste treatment systems.
3. AppMan digitally transforms businesses through its Intelligent Working Process (IWP) solution to create a productive and intelligent work environment. Through AI and Machine Learning, AppMan optimizes work processes that enable businesses to achieve ROI and reach their full potential.
4. Bluefield Renewable Energy (BRE) converts waste to resources using Thermo-Disintegration Technology (TDWR), which can handle multiple types of waste including biomass waste, MSW, plastics, tires, water/oil sludge, and even hazardous materials (including “red bag” medical waste).
5. Carbon Plus removes atmospheric carbon dioxide through the production of high-quality biochar, wood vinegar, and pyrolytic oil (bio-oil) via biomass gasification technology, using a wide range of feedstocks, for applications in the soil as well as industrial applications.
6. Cubical Laboratories is the first ever comprehensive and affordable home automation solution. The company offers indigenous cost-effective IoT hardware with patented circuit designs.
7. Delegate is a technology-first turnkey solution for the events industry, providing an online marketplace for anyone to browse, discover and book thousands of event vendors.
8. Dynamic Intelligence Asia (DIA) is a SaaS platform that provides AI abilities to any IP cameras and turns it instantly to AI Camera with automation functionalities without humans to operate.
9. Digbi Health is a digital health company that harnesses gut microbiome & genetic risk signals to reverse inflammatory digestive disorders, diabetes, obesity.
10. Growth AI is a 100% Thai Startup aiming to excel success in Data-Driven Marketing and Marketing Automation for business in Asia.
11. Habitap is Asia’s first fully integrated smart living management system that seamlessly combines smart controls, community management and lifestyle offerings.
12. Perx offers a customer data & loyalty platform that drives campaign ROI instantly through mobile-led, interactive engagements fulfilling last mile touch-points & experience - a true O2O and 360 Visibility.
13. Ricron Panels is an Indian manufacturing company that converts hard to recycle multilayer plastic waste into quality sustainable materials for furniture, building and construction applications, advancing the circular economy in India and globally.
14. Waveboost provides complete wireless power solutions to IoT sensors to remove the hassle of battery replacement and enable sustainable sensor's operation.
15. Ztrus provides automatic data entry service with OCR (Optical Character Recognition) and AI-based cognitive templates designed for various types of documents.
To know more about our Smart Cities program in Thailand, click here.
About Plug and Play
Plug and Play is a global innovation platform. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, we have built accelerator programs, corporate innovation services, and an in-house VC to make technological advancement progress faster than ever before. Since inception in 2006, our programs have expanded worldwide to include a presence in over 30 locations globally giving startups the necessary resources to succeed in Silicon Valley and beyond. With over 30,000 startups and 400 official corporate partners, we have created the ultimate startup ecosystem in many industries. Companies in our community have raised over $9 billion in funding, with successful portfolio exits including Danger, Rappi, Dropbox, Lending Club and PayPal.
For more information, reach out to us here!